KAEFER Energy is a leading company within insulation, scaffolding and surface protection (ISS) solutions, which providing major new build-, modification- and maintenance projects for the energy industry.
With 45 years of experience KAEFER Energy offers expertise in all project phases within the disciplines: insulation, scaffolding, rope access, surface protection, interior outfitting and engineering.
Across each of our core services, we offer planning and development, material supply and delivery, assembly and installation, service and maintenance, project- and quality management, general contracting services, inspection, testing, and auditing services.
We will strengthen our position and win new markets by being a driving force for sustainable development and applying the best technology and methods.
Our action pattern will provide reassurance that the best product is delivered without being at the expense of people, material, or the environment. We work continuously to develop employees, organization, services, and products in close collaboration with our customers and suppliers.
This results in KAEFER Energy being the most reliable and efficient provider of technical industrial services.
How we manage our sustainability work
In 2022, we have introduced a new structure to anchor sustainability work in a responsible way. The CEO and his executive management team are responsible for overseeing and safeguarding management of our sustainability work. Reporting to the CEO, Sustainability Steering Committee has the responsibility to develop and communicate the sustainability agenda in compliance with relevant local governing documents, and KAEFER Group’s codes and policies. The day-to-day responsibility rests with the Head of HSEQ & Sustainability, who is responsible for implementation of the sustainability agenda. The Head of HSEQ & Sustainability leads the Sustainability Teams, which consists of specialists from several departments within the company. Our employees can contribute directly to the Sustainability Team by participating in Working Groups.
Where we operate
Our core services
Sacffolding - Insulation - Surface Protection
93% of total turnover. The remaining 7% are generated by related services.